Jesus at Petra

I'm enrolled in a writing course which I hope will help me turn Sea Tree into a story people will want to read. Part of the course involves writing our own story. There's no way I'm going to finish Sea Tree in six weeks, so I though I'd write a back-story on one of the central characters in the novel. At the end of the course I'm going to post the end product online and ask friends and family to review it for me. This will be the first introduction you'll get to Sea Tree. It should set up the main character so that you'll understand him better once he appears in the story.

The name of the back-story is 'Jesus at Petra'. In a couple of months I'll post the story online for you to read. The link will be www.jesusatpetra.blogspot.com. There's nothing there now. I'll post the link again here once the story is done.

Here's the synopsis of 'Jesus at Petra': A burned-out pastor invites Jesus to visit his church, but when Jesus actually shows up one Sunday the results are nothing like he expected.

Stay tuned....

No comments: